PANGRAZIO MUSIC POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
PLEASE NOTE: We have a $25 one time registration fee that is automatically added to your first payment.
Following this page you will be directed to the sign up page where you may select your monthly lesson plan. All plans begin on the 1st of the month, and if you are coming in mid month you will be charged a pro-rated amount based on the number of weeks remaining in the month for your lesson day.
1 All payments are processed by pre-authorized credit cards or auto draft from checking accounts on the first of the month. Private lessons at our location are ($168 per month for weekly 30 minutes, $228 per month for 45 minutes and $300 per month for one hour lessons once per week). Please note that there is an additional $30 per month, in the case of in home lessons. (Please note also, some instructors such as the founder, Lauren Hayes and Charles Tyler have different rates not listed above.) Tuition does not include any retail teaching materials such as books or instruments.
CANCELLATIONS AND MAKEUPS
- For any lessons missed by a teacher, Pangrazio Music will attempt to provide a substitute teacher. If a substitute teacher is unavailable, a private makeup lesson with the teacher will be scheduled promptly. For any lesson missed by a student, Pangrazio Music holds one hour group make up class every Saturday. The classes are age and level appropriate. To sign up for a makeup class, contact the office and not the instructor.. If you miss a lesson in your home, you must come to our location for your group make up lesson.
- To discontinue lessons and to discontinue charges to your account, please call the office to be sent our withdrawal form. Fill this out and submit before the 15th of your last month. We do not prorate tuition for the last month’s lessons Students will be responsible for their last month’s tuition whether or not they attend lessons.
AVERAGE OF FOUR LESSONS PER MONTH
- Monthly tuition is based on a 48 week year. We are closed four weeks for holidays. In the long months, you will get five lessons. The tuition is the SAME each month i.e. we don’t charge you more when you have five lessons, and we don’t charge you less when you have three lessons in a month. This makes everyone’s accounting easier.
- Pangrazio Music operates year round and does not close for the summer. We are happy to offer unlimited makeups for our students, and they are held every Saturday. If you are taking a month off for vacation and want to resume the next month, your payment is still due on the first of the month to reserve your lesson space. The lessons for the month you miss can be made up when you return from vacation.
CARE OF STUDENTS
- The school is not responsible for providing before or after care for students. Parents with Children under the age of eight must remain in the school during the classes. Students are not to be left at the school for excessive time periods before or after their lessons.
OPEN DOOR POLICY
- Parents are allowed to sit in on lessons. We have an open door policy for lessons. If you are having lessons for your child in your home, an adult from your family must be present to supervise all lessons.
- Parents, legal guardians of minors, students and adult students waive the right to any legal action for any injury sustained on school property resulting from normal lesson activity or any other activity conducted by the students or their siblings before, during, or after lesson time, including hearing loss or hearing damage. Pangrazio Music is not responsible for any damage done to vehicles or items stolen from vehicles.
- Children must wait for their parents to pick them up inside Pangrazio Music. Please do not ask them to meet you elsewhere. Pangrazio Music assumes no responsibility for children who leave unaccompanied.
- For students taking lessons at our Westwood studio you may use the entry code to park free during your lesson time. This cannot be used for other purposes. Your entry code will be provided either by the teacher or by the office at your request. Any use of the parking lot for purposes other than lessons with Pangrazio Music will result in the cancellation of the parking entry code.
Image and Video/Audio Recording Waiver
At Pangrazio Music we host recitals two times per year, which is very popular with students and parents.
Sometimes we videotape and photograph these recitals, feature photos of students in the newsletters as student of the month, and record student performances for youtube and our web site. Sometimes we take videos and recordings of the lessons. This can be helpful educationally as well.
Please click I agree and create a new account on the next page.