1. Degree in music (preferably music education, but any).
2. Skilled performer on their instrument(s) of choice (Multi-instrumentalists preferred).
3. Experience as an instructor, with a passion for teaching - Comfortable working with students of all ages.
4. Great attitude and professionalism - A person who lights up a room when they walk in the door, and makes clients feel comfortable.
5. Honest and responsible (Please note, we require a credit and background check before beginning to work with us).
6. Exceptional punctuality
7. Excellent organizational skills - Quick with technology like google calendars. Our instructors manage their own calendars, and need to be on top of reporting/adjusting any changes to their schedules to management.
Take the first step