Los Angeles Music Lessons for Piano, Voice, Violin, Guitar, Cello
Are we the right music school for you?
Pangrazio Music Los Angeles offers the highest quality private music lessons in Piano, Voice, Violin Guitar and Cello. We are located in the heart of Westwood Village Los Angeles, adjacent to UCLA. We offer music lessons both in our Westwood Location, which is a beautiful 17,000 thousand square foot cathedral, and in home lessons when available.
While you are here researching the best music school for you, please consider the benefits of becoming a student of Pangrazio Music and find out why we are Los Angeles’s number one choice for private music lessons.
10 benefits of becoming a student at Pangrazio Music:
- The most qualified teaching faculty in Los Angeles
We have 15 music teachers, all with either college training or professional performance experience. Our music teachers are dedicated to learning about your personal musical goals and helping you to achieve them. With at least three music teachers for every instrument, we are confident that we have the right teacher to meet your music lesson needs. In addition to their teaching credentials, our teachers have warm personalities, are extremely friendly and dedicated to teaching you the style of music that you want to learn in your music lesson.
- The widest range of music lesson times available seven days a week!
We are the only music school in Los Angeles that offers music lessons seven days a week from early in the morning to late at night to accommodate your busy schedule.
9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Monday - Sunday.
- A proven track record of excellence since 2010.
Request our testimonials to see what our students are saying. Every year, aspiring music teachers start their own studio, and a year or two later it’s closed. Pangrazio Music has a proven track record of offering quality music, piano, Voice, Violin, Guitar, and Cello in Los Angeles, California year round. Our full time mission is teaching music lessons trusted by over 1,000 families for over ten years.
- A beautiful and safe environment for our clients, with free parking. Stained glass windows and beautiful arches make this 17,000 square foot cathedral one of the most beautiful historical landmarks in Los Angeles. Plus we are equipped with a sound system, drum kit and five pianos, three of them grands.
- Music recitals for Pangrazio Music Students in our cathedral sanctuary, and also in other beautiful locations in Los Angeles such as the Steinway and Sons performance hall in Beverly Hills. Every parent just wants to know how their child is doing and if they are really progressing. The best way for a parent to understand if their investment in lessons is really worth it, is to have their child participate in a recital.
In June and November many of our students choose to perform in our biannual recitals. We also offer a special recital for our adult students, with a more casual environment and horderves
- Medals and certificates to celebrate achievement.
We are the only music schools in Los Angeles that gives its students the opportunity to win special medals AND certificates for achieving their goals and of for their recital performance.
More importantly when our students have a test coming up, they practice more, their parents are proud, their teachers are proud, and everybody wins. We also specialize in music lessons for adults.
- Early morning and lunch time lessons for home schoolers, retirees, college students and working professionals.
We are able to be a 'full service' music school. This allows us to offer lessons as early as 9 a.m. and we see many students between the hours of 11 a.m.-2 p.m. If you are a home school parent, retiree, college student or working professional who has a flexible schedule, take advantage of our early morning and lunch time lesson spots.
- Located on Hilgard in the heart of Westwood Village.
Due to its central location, our school is convenient to all areas of Los Angeles. Close to our school, you will find great shopping, dining and the quaint neighborhood of Westwood Village. Our location is convenient to and we have many students from Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Pacific Palisades and Culver City.
- Month to Month lessons.
Pangrazio Music does not require semester minimums for lessons. Every student here is on a month-to-month basis.
If you are ready to start, you have nothing to lose as we only want students who truly want to be here and we will not commit you to a long term contract.
It's easy to take the next step:
Lessons are first come, first serve
so contact us today to arrange your first lesson!
10808 Le Conte Ave, Los Angeles CA 90024 (Nextdoor to UCLA and across the street from the W hotel on Hilgard)
Offering quality piano voice, violin, guitar and cello lessons in Los Angeles.